Monday, June 9, 2008

Entrepreneurial Videos

There seams to be a lack of high-quality videos touching the topics of entrepreneurship and business. For the sake of convenience, I've gathered together a few videos I felt our readers and clients would find interesting and inspiring.

The Call of the Entrepreneur (trailer)

I have purchased, but have not yet watched the full 1-hour video.

Quote:

"An entrepreneur is the creative force in economics"



Celebrating What's Right With The World (with Dewitt Jones)

While this inspiring video doesn't specifically address entrepreneurship, it touches on relevant topics such as change, and vision.

Quote:

“The right vision. It keeps us open to possibilities, it gives us energy, and it makes us much more accepting of change.”

Celebrate What's Right With The World


Also, click here to view Guy Kawasaki's Art of the Start video.

Quote:

"If you want to change the world, if you truly want to be a successful entrepreneur, the best reason to start a company is to make meaning...is to change the world."


Posted by W. Garrett Myler

3 comments:

Mr. Broody said...

Hi i3 guys

How are the? well, I was just browsing blogs at blogger and got yours.
am Irsh, a 19-something guy from New Delhi, India running SkoolsOnline Technologies, an educational software services company for over 3 years now.

I recently started one venture, Nosh'nBasket a Women-only Hangout portal. Got loads of new, innovative stuffs into it.
Can you have a look and tell me if it can really work-out.

Also lem'me know if I can be of any help to you with my company's services and other ventures..

garrettmyler said...

I have since watched "The Call of the Entrepreneur". Acton Media, or Acton Institute is a company that produces materials for church congregations that address economic and political issues, from a conservative christian perspective. So while I noticed a slight Christian under-tone, I felt it was done very tactfully. "The Call of the Entrepreneur" is inspiring and well produced...much more than your typical "you-tube" quality entrepreneur message.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......